How to Add a pin and pen to a Swiss Army Knife Huntsman
Presenter has a used Swiss Army knife confiscated by the TSA. This is a unique kind of a knife and the presenter shows you how to open the instrument and clean it:
- Remove the toothpick and tweezers of the Swiss knife with the help of a can opener by levering up.
- Clear the dirt in between the knife instrument slots
- Pry open the outer plastic covers
- Clean the outer faces
- Open the various tools of the knife
- Scrape out dirt from all perceivable corners and nooks.
- Reassemble the outer covers ,which may take some thinking and effort.
- Fit them tightly with hand pressure.
You have a plus scale, a ball pen, a toothpick,a stainless steel pin. So there you are with a Brand new Swiss Army Knife.