How to Sharpen a hunting and fishing knife
* You will need: a knife, water or oil, a leather belt and a block of stone.
* Dip the knife in water and start grinding it with a rolling movement along the rough side of the stone.
* Keep adding water if the stone gets dry.
* Start from the tip of the knife and proceed till the handle this way.
* Now, turn the stone over to the smooth side and grind the knife with pulling motions.
* When it is done, take a leather belt and finish sharpening by moving the knife across it.